Happy New Year

It’s a new year and we’re fired up to make it our new best! Over the holidays, and thanks to a little downtime caused by inclimate weather, we’ve been able to size up some opportunities for growth. Of course, we’ll share them as they happen but we want you to know that we’re back at work and focused on sales, innovation, and strategically growing in ways that support the long-term objectives of this company.

We have a strong team. Both at headquarters and out in the field, I’ve built a team that is as committed as I am to constantly improving, growing, exceeding expectations, and identifying opportunities for growth. We work hard, each and every one of us. As we set forth into 2019, it means the world to us all that we have your support.

Happy New Year,

John Taylor

6 Comments

1. Kevin O'Leary on January 26, 2019 at 11:07 pm

As an investor, I’d like to hear more updates from the company. Also, will you be providing 2018 results and when will that happen? I’m interested in investing more money but need to have some company guidance. Thank you.

• Stephanie Rudat on April 3, 2019 at 2:03 pm

Hi, Kevin. The Annual Report is due to be published to OTC Markets by April 15. Also, please note that we continue to put out news as warranted. Visit SmartCannabis.com/news for the latest and greatest. Thank you.

2. Thomas on January 31, 2019 at 8:03 am

It’s been almost a year already but why there’s no profit or harvesting?
    Plus why your stock keep going down too much?

• Stephanie Rudat on April 3, 2019 at 2:01 pm

Please take a look at our news and galleries. There are remarkable outcomes and evidence of very successful harvests. Thank you for your support.

3. Allen Hosei on January 31, 2019 at 5:01 pm

Hi John I am an investor …… for the last few months and your stock represents a significant perecent of my portfolio. I am concern with the lack of awareness of your service and products in the industry. How do you plan to address that this new year.

• Stephanie Rudat on April 3, 2019 at 2:00 pm

Hi, Allen. We simply keep working hard and putting out news publicly as often as warranted. In the long run, as we continue to perform, more people will take notice. Thank you for your support and interest.