Happy New Year

It’s a new year and we’re fired up to make it our new best! Over the holidays, and thanks to a little downtime caused by inclimate weather, we’ve been able to size up some opportunities for growth. Of course, we’ll share them as they happen but we want you to know that we’re back at work and focused on sales, innovation, and strategically growing in ways that support the long-term objectives of this company.

We have a strong team. Both at headquarters and out in the field, I’ve built a team that is as committed as I am to constantly improving, growing, exceeding expectations, and identifying opportunities for growth. We work hard, each and every one of us. As we set forth into 2019, it means the world to us all that we have your support.

Happy New Year,

John Taylor

15 Comments

1. Kevin O'Leary on January 26, 2019 at 11:07 pm

As an investor, I’d like to hear more updates from the company. Also, will you be providing 2018 results and when will that happen? I’m interested in investing more money but need to have some company guidance. Thank you.

• Stephanie Rudat on April 3, 2019 at 2:03 pm

Hi, Kevin. The Annual Report is due to be published to OTC Markets by April 15. Also, please note that we continue to put out news as warranted. Visit SmartCannabis.com/news for the latest and greatest. Thank you.

2. Thomas on January 31, 2019 at 8:03 am

It’s been almost a year already but why there’s no profit or harvesting?
    Plus why your stock keep going down too much?

• Stephanie Rudat on April 3, 2019 at 2:01 pm

Please take a look at our news and galleries. There are remarkable outcomes and evidence of very successful harvests. Thank you for your support.

3. Allen Hosei on January 31, 2019 at 5:01 pm

Hi John I am an investor …… for the last few months and your stock represents a significant perecent of my portfolio. I am concern with the lack of awareness of your service and products in the industry. How do you plan to address that this new year.

• Stephanie Rudat on April 3, 2019 at 2:00 pm

Hi, Allen. We simply keep working hard and putting out news publicly as often as warranted. In the long run, as we continue to perform, more people will take notice. Thank you for your support and interest.

• Robert Forkner on July 9, 2019 at 7:46 am

I to am an Investor and your stock represents my whole portfolio so I’m quite concerns if the stock goes up or down. However, at the moment it seems as if it moves up a little and then down a little. Therefore, I ask what is the future look like for the company since there are hundreds of companies that are doing many of the same things Smart Cannabis is doing and many will fall by the way side, what is your perspective..

• Stephanie Rudat on July 13, 2019 at 11:38 am

We are focused on manageable, strategic growth every single day! We are working hard 6-7 days a week, no breaks, the team is committed to knocking it outta the park! Thank you for your support.

4. Robert E. Forkner on July 5, 2019 at 9:13 am

I am an Investor in Smart Cannabis and have purchased quite a few share hoping that the shares will rise soon, so when do you anticipate that happening.

• Stephanie Rudat on July 13, 2019 at 11:40 am

Thank you for believing in us. We cannot predict the stock market but promise you that we’re working very hard day in and day out to grow this company in a sustainable manner.

5. Robert E. Forkner on July 5, 2019 at 9:17 am

I am an Investor in Smart Cannabis of quite a few shares. I purchased these hoping for the stock to rise in value since it cannot get much lower. When do you anticipate the stock going up.

• Stephanie Rudat on July 13, 2019 at 11:41 am

We don’t have a crystal ball, sir, be we can assure you that our team is working very hard to grow this company. THANK YOU for your support.

6. Robert E. Forkner on July 12, 2019 at 6:38 am

What’s going on with the stock it has just about dropped out of sight….Do you see any room for the stock to start rising in the near future?

• Stephanie Rudat on July 13, 2019 at 11:36 am

We are working very hard, have put out solid news, and released exceptional financials.

7. Robert E. Forkner on July 15, 2019 at 3:16 pm

I am sticking with you because I just have a feeling that your company is going to rise when others will fall.. You have good people on board and everything looks toward a bright future…so keep up the good work!