Smart Cannabis Corp. Shares Progress Report on Sales and Innovations Driving Notable 2018 Growth
SACRAMENTO, CA — (October 16, 2018) Smart Cannabis Corp. (OTC: SCNA) has shared the prominent outcomes and status updates for several projects that are driving up 2018 revenues. This is an effort to keep shareholders up-to-speed with recent progress achieved since May 2018.
- The company has released two new products and services, the Geo-Thermal Air Recirculation System which can accommodate both new greenhouses and retrofitted greenhouses as well as the new Multi Spectrum Grow Light Fixtures.
- Over 800 units of the Multi Spectrum Grow Light Fixtures have been sold.
- Two new greenhouse models have been developed to optimize grow space.
- New subsidiary, Sap Investments, was launched to leverage the company’s full spectrum cannabis cultivation expertise.
- Current installations continue to grow in scope. At present, contracts exceed $2,400,000 in revenue.
- 126,340 sq.ft. of greenhouse space is currently being installed at permitted Northern California sites. These projects will complete between year-end and in the first quarter of 2019.
The company will continue to share updates with the public as they are available.
Information on the new Multi Spectrum Grow Light can be found at: https://smartcannabis.com/greenhouse-models/multi-spectrum-grow-light/
Information on the Geo-Thermal Air Recirculation System can be found at: https://smartcannabis.com/greenhouse-models/smart-filtered-air-recirculation/
Smart Cannabis (OTC PINK: SCNA) is a public equity corporation advancing the agriculture and cannabis industries and growing through acquisition, strategic alliances, and proprietary intellectual property. The company’s wholly owned subsidiary, Next Generation Farming Inc., provides turnkey, automated, commercial greenhouses systems that efficiently improve yields and decrease water consumption for cultivators of organic food and cannabis crops. The company websites are http://smartcannabis.com https://sapinvestments.com https://smartcannabis.com/nextgenfarming
Disclaimer: The Company relies upon the Safe Harbor Laws of 1933, 1934 and 1995 for all public news releases. The company may make forward-looking public statements concerning its expected future operations, performance and other developments. Such forward-looking statements are estimates that reflect the company’s best judgment based upon current information. All investments involve risks and uncertainties, and there can be no assurance that other factors will not affect the accuracy of such forward-looking statements. It is impossible to identify all such factors. Factors which could cause actual results to differ materially from those estimated by the company include, but are not limited to, government regulation; managing and maintaining growth; the effect of adverse publicity; litigation; competition; and other factors which may be identified from time to time in the company’s public announcements.
Smart Cannabis Corp.
John Taylor, President