SMARTAPP Update 1.1

As you’ve likely heard, our SMARTAPP has been refreshed to function even better given generous feedback from our users and CEO who’s always in the field perfecting our products and installs. Below is a quick summary of what’s been improved upon in addition to a data sheet.

• User is now able to manually override controls for the peripheral devices (fans, lights, etc). Previously, the user was only able to view the state of the devices.
  • Device names, instead of channel numbers, are now read from the iGrow configuration. Previously, only channels were used to define areas but the user can now customize labeling to descriptions like “Left Fan”.
  • The user now has complete support for irrigation scheduling, including ability to set time of day, duration of watering for each individual zone, and days of the week to run the program.
  • The update is for both the iOS app and a includes a corresponding device firmware update.

Bug fixes:

• Fixed an issue where sessions would expire after 24 hours, and app would need to be re-started.

Learn more, by clicking here to review the data sheet:

SMART APP datasheet

Let us know what you think, or any suggestions you may have, in the comments!

6 Comments

1. Chris Davis on May 4, 2018 at 9:13 am

What is the cost per share to invest in your. company

• Stephanie Rudat on June 8, 2018 at 7:32 pm

Stock value changes moment-to-moment in real time during market hours. Please consult with an online trading platform for exact share pricing. We’re SCNA.

2. Graceanne on May 7, 2018 at 7:32 pm

May 7th, 2018 what is the cost per share at this time?

• Stephanie Rudat on June 8, 2018 at 7:32 pm

3. bodily stress on July 28, 2018 at 10:25 am

Hey there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after checking through
    some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

• Stephanie Rudat on August 7, 2018 at 11:39 pm

Welcome! We’re thrilled to have you join us.